There is an almost infinite range of reasons why business use commercial cleaning services. The way that a business keeps its premises speaks volumes about a company and its attitude to its clients, customers and staff. When you do find a commercial cleaning service that delivers a superior service and outstanding office cleaning, the benefits are many and quickly recognized. That is why it is so important to find the right cleaning company for you. Something to consider:
• Do they offer the service package that you are looking for?
• Are they committed to customer service?
• How do they hire and train their staff?
QUESTIONS: Does your cleaning company offer you the exact cleaning package you need?
Crystal Clean offers a variety of packages for any office. Learn more today…
QUESTIONS: Are you 100% satisfied with your cleaning company?
Many companies have great service at the start of a relationship. Does your cleaning company continue to exceed your expectations?
Many businesses do not want the responsibility or additional duty of hiring their own cleaning staff. By accessing the services of a professional commercial cleaning company, this duty is taken from them and placed in the hands of a company that they trust to be credible and capable of thoroughly cleaning the business premises.
This is important for many reasons:
• You have less staff
• The person cleaning your facility is well trained
• Less time managing cleaning staff
• You don’t know what you don’t know (When you hire a cleaning company you have a partner dedicated to cleanliness)
What should you do before you call a commercial cleaning or carpet company for the first time?
- Know the competition. Research local cleaning companies online before calling.
- Write down exactly what you are looking for from a cleaning company. What are your needs? What are your problems? Why are you calling in the first place?
- Prepare the questions you are going to ask about the company.
- Are they insured?
- Are they bonded?
- Do they do background checks on their employees?
- Schedule your appointment. Never take a quote over the phone!
Taking the time to prepare is essential to hiring the right cleaning company.