QUESTIONS: Does your cleaning company offer you the exact cleaning package you need?
Crystal Clean offers a variety of packages for any office. Learn more today…
Sometimes you have to trust your gut…
When you choose a commercial cleaning company, you have to read the fine print. But you also have to trust your instincts.
First, you should always know that the company has all the proper insurance and company policies. Just as importantly, you must get a good feeling from the owner or manager.
You will be working with them for a long time. So, use your personal judgment and past experience to make your decision. You’re not just choosing a company and their policies; you’re choosing a business partner.
Never make your decisions based on price. Look beyond insurance and contract terms (although don’t hire a company without insurance). Make your decision based on your feeling that the person managing your account will be responsive, professional, and a pleasure to work with. Remember, your attitude travels down to your employees. Being happy with your cleaning company is just one simple way to increase office morale and productivity!
This fear may be very much alive in a lot of business environments around the world. The main reason this happens is because many business proprietors and their workers are too busy with trying to get their specific job done that they tend to forget to keep their workplace clean. To fix this, these business organizations seek the assistance of a third party service which would allow them to continue with their responsibilities while keeping their office organized and clean.
If your able to keep your company clean and looking good, you can get ahead of your competition immensely just by having your employees happier. If you can keep your employees happy, they will most definitely work better and finish their jobs with greater success. The happier the employees are, the happier the entire business is.
Continuation from Part 1 of this Post.
3. Aides in Health and Productivity
Having an organized office place is definitely important, but if your office place isn’t clean and sanitary at the same time, what’s the point? Sometimes work areas can be small and jam packed, leading to the spreading of germs, but if you regularly disinfect the more popular areas, you should be able to increase the health of your employees and also increase their productivity!
4. Everything Has its Place. One easy step to have a clean workplace is to make sure your organized. How many times in a day do you hear your employees ask another employee where something is? If you keep your area organized, you should never have the problem of losing any of your items or belongings. By doing this, you also will be able to concentrate more on your workload which leads to you getting more done!
Commercial Cleaning Barrington – A Positive Work Environment.
Not having a clean workplace can hurt your business, but if you can keep your business looking good, then your business will be doing good!
A clean office is reflective of the business and it’s environment. Think of the last time that you walked into a business, where the floors were a mess and the offices were disorderly. What was your impression of the business itself? You were probably not very confident about their abilities and what they do. There are several benefits to maintaining a good looking office building:
A clean office or work space enhances productivity for 4 reasons;
• You are able to think clearer, as jammed packed area creates confusion.
• You experience greater sense of well-being; a clean office area=a clean mind.
• Efficiency boosts morale, both yours and your customers.
• It sets a standard throughout your company. If the boss has a clean office, generally the employees will also have a clean work space.
2. Reflects the Image of Your Company
A clean office demonstrates what your business stands for and its values. When your office space is clean, it reflects that you are organized and able to effectively carry out the tasks requested by your customer. There is an innate trust that is built through the cleanliness of your company building.
Hiring a commercial cleaning company for the floor care of your business establishment has many benefits. It can help improve the overall appearance of your establishment and impress clients as they walk in. Well-maintained floors are also important for keeping the safety of the employees and the clients as they walk around. One of the risks of poorly kept floors is slipping. Slipping on the floor can be very dangerous and sometimes life threatening. A person can get brain damage; break their bones or in general just get hurt, which is not good. You may be slapped with a lawsuit if a client gets injured from slipping on your unsafe floors, and no one wants that to happen.
The expert floor care and maintenance of a commercial cleaning company will also save you a lot of money in the long run. If your floors are properly maintained, they should not need to be replaced for a very long time, resulting in you saving cash!
In any commercial workplace, the floors are the first part of the building that is
abused due to the amount of people that are walking in and out and around
trying to get their job done. Think of all the shoes that scratches the surface
of the floor each day. The floor is bound to get damaged no matter how long
lasting and strong your floor is. Scratches sand marks will appear and the
shiny finish of your floor will begin to disappear.
Even if you have janitors to clean the floors in your workplace, they will only be
able to clean the surface of the floor. But unfortunately, they won’t be able
make your floors as nice as they use to be. Part of the maintenance of your
business establishment is to keep your floors as brand new looking possible.
Your office space will not be in its best appearance if the floors are dirty and
have dirt and filth spots all over. Your floors should be clean and new-looking
to impress the clients that walk through your doors.
Are you tired of full trash cans?
Tips for reducing paper use
- Try to use both sides of a sheet of paper for printing, copying, writing and drawing.
Reuse paper that’s already printed on one side by manually feeding it into copiers and printers. Use it for internal documents like drafts and short-lived items such as meeting agendas or temporary signs
Once-used paper can also be reused in plain paper fax machines — they only need one clean side.
E-mail can be used to share documents and ideas. Be sure to only print the e-mails you need to have a hard copy of. This advice goes for Internet documents as well. Instead of printing a Web page, bookmark it or save the page on your hard drive and pull it up when needed.
Desktop fax, electronic references (CD-ROM databases), electronic data storage, electronic purchasing and direct deposit are all ways to use electronic media that reduce office paper waste.
Help minimize misprints by posting a diagram on how to load special paper like letterhead so it will be printed correctly.
Practice efficient copying — use the size reduction feature offered on many copiers. Two pages of a book or periodical can often be copied onto one standard sheet.
Use two-way or send-and-return envelopes. Your outgoing envelope gets reused for its return trip
Use reusable inter- and intra-office envelopes.
Reuse old paper for notepads. It can be cut to custom sizes and simply bound with a staple.
Draft documents can be reviewed, edited and shared on-screen.
How Often Should I Clean My Leather?
A regular cleaning schedule includes professional cleaning two times a year. Between professional cleanings, you can maintain the health and beauty of your leather furniture by cleaning with leather cleaner and Protective Cream. We recommend a leather cleaning kit.
Why Should I Clean & Protect My Leather?
• Oils & Grease – Body oils from both humans and animals attach and hold on to leather. Body oils are easily transferred to the head cushions and armrests of the furniture and can cause serious damage to the protective finishes found on leather.
• Atmospheric Soils – Consider the dust that builds up on a coffee table or desk over a week’s time. This same dust is being deposited on your leather. Additionally, consider the airborne cooking oils and atmospheric pollution that are present, to some degree, in every home. These elements can wear down leather over time.
• Common Soils – These soils include dirt tracked in from outside along with sand and fibers from plants, brought into the home by people and pets.
• Dyes and Inks – The inks from newspapers and dyes from denim can transfer onto leather in a process called dye transfer. Additionally, the risk of ink from a leaky pen or the aspiring toddler who loves to draw should not be forgotten.