QUESTIONS: Does your cleaning company offer you the exact cleaning package you need?
Crystal Clean offers a variety of packages for any office. Learn more today…
What should you do before you call a commercial cleaning or carpet company for the first time?
- Know the competition. Research local cleaning companies online before calling.
- Write down exactly what you are looking for from a cleaning company. What are your needs? What are your problems? Why are you calling in the first place?
- Prepare the questions you are going to ask about the company.
- Are they insured?
- Are they bonded?
- Do they do background checks on their employees?
- Schedule your appointment. Never take a quote over the phone!
Taking the time to prepare is essential to hiring the right cleaning company.
Sometimes you have to trust your gut…
When you choose a commercial cleaning company, you have to read the fine print. But you also have to trust your instincts.
First, you should always know that the company has all the proper insurance and company policies. Just as importantly, you must get a good feeling from the owner or manager.
You will be working with them for a long time. So, use your personal judgment and past experience to make your decision. You’re not just choosing a company and their policies; you’re choosing a business partner.
Never make your decisions based on price. Look beyond insurance and contract terms (although don’t hire a company without insurance). Make your decision based on your feeling that the person managing your account will be responsive, professional, and a pleasure to work with. Remember, your attitude travels down to your employees. Being happy with your cleaning company is just one simple way to increase office morale and productivity!