What should you do before you call a commercial cleaning or carpet company for the first time?
- Know the competition. Research local cleaning companies online before calling.
- Write down exactly what you are looking for from a cleaning company. What are your needs? What are your problems? Why are you calling in the first place?
- Prepare the questions you are going to ask about the company.
- Are they insured?
- Are they bonded?
- Do they do background checks on their employees?
- Schedule your appointment. Never take a quote over the phone!
Taking the time to prepare is essential to hiring the right cleaning company.